在昨日JsDelivr发布了可接受使用策略（Acceptable Use Policy）
源地址：JsDelivr Acceptable Use Policy
The following behavior is prohibited:
- Hosting or accessing content that:
- contains malware or harmful code in any form,
- violates proprietary rights of others,
- is sexually explicit,
- is potentially illegal in the EU or the USA.
- Abusing the service and its resources, or using jsDelivr as a general-purpose file or media hosting service. This includes, for example:
- running an image hosting website and using jsDelivr as a storage for all uploaded images,
- hosting videos, file backups, or other files in large quantities.
We recognize that there are legitimate projects that consist of a large number of files, and these are not considered abuse. For example: icons packs, apps, or games with a large number of assets.
- Trying to bypass our limits or restrictions in any way. We will be happy to remove limits or provide custom solutions for legitimate projects.